Cat blog about my life with many, many cats.


Thursday, May 17, 2007

Kit and Kat - the New Barn Cats

Two new barn cats - they don't really stay in the barn but wander around the property collecting rubs, pats, and attention from everyone.



They're two brothers named Kit and Kat. Kat is featured below. He has more white on his boots and bib.




Kat enjoys being placed on his back and having his tummy and shoulders thoroughly rubbed.

I only know this because I was willing to do rigorous scientific testing in my, uh, lap. Um, I mean, lab.

Kit and Kat are still relatively young fellows, a year or so old.

They came from an animal shelter where they had pretty much spent their whole lives in a cage.

For kitties from such a background, these two are sure the sweetest kitties in the world. They radiate pure, unconditional cat love.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Andreas Rosquist said...

Very nice blog!

If you whant to see my cat blog i would be glad.

http://www.cats-cat.blogspot.com/

6:36 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Would you be up for exchanging links with my blog http://littlecatdiaries.blogspot.com/? I've added your blog in my new links section...

Tom

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Wael in Panama said...

Kit and Kat sure look sweet.

3:08 PM

 
Anonymous Marlene said...

Great looking cats.

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey pet lovers! Check out my video of Sky, my new kitten :) Post a video of your pet on our facebook page to win a free $25 PETCO GIFTCARD and a BOTTLE OF SOMAPET! https://www.facebook.com/SomaPet.SomaLife

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home